Whole Motion Therapy and Wellness, PLLC is a physical therapy practice that was founded to deliver therapy in a manner that will improve quality of care by providing one on one care. Our model will allow you to receive therapy consistently, have your therapist's full attention, and allow time to assess your whole body to address the root cause of your issue. We are structured so that insurance does not influence our quality of care by dictating the plan of care. We recognize the importance of focused care in order to reach functional goals and decrease recovery time. We provide therapy services to adults through pediatrics in order to address the needs of your whole family.
What this means to you:
- One-on-one sessions.
- Receive a whole body assessment to focus in on the root cause of your issue.
- Efficient therapeutic techniques that are customized to your individual needs.
- Quality sessions that are driven to fix the root cause of your symptoms, not the symptoms alone.
- Affective guidance in providing your child with therapeutic play to meet goals
- Guidance and assessment to correct body mechanics during functional movements
- Assess to your therapist when questions arise or an exacerbation of symptoms